Microsoft Azure customers worldwide can now explore the feasibility and predictive benefits of a custom, machine learning solution with minimal investment by engaging with Beyondsoft for its Machine Learning Proof of Concept.
BELLEVUE, WA — November 5, 2019 — Beyondsoft today announced the availability of its Machine Learning Proof of Concept (POC) in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace, an online store providing applications and services for use on Azure. Beyondsoft customers can now take advantage of the scalability, high availability, and security of Azure, with streamlined deployment and management. Machine learning enables businesses to make accurate predictions around performance and customer intent and actions, giving them the ability to maximize revenue and operations and improve the customer experience.
The Beyondsoft Machine Learning POC provides Azure customers with a cost-effective way to explore the feasibility and predictive benefits of a custom machine learning solution without committing to a full-blown implementation. As part of this two-week fixed-price consulting engagement, customers receive the following:
• Comprehensive analysis of business and technical objectives with KPIs.
• Feasibility analysis of a robust machine learning model and recommendations for improving and augmenting data.
• Identification of data patterns to drive machine learning models and algorithms to deliver the best results.
• Detailed project plan outlining resources, timelines, and budget required for a production machine learning solution in the customer’s Azure environment.
• Custom, proof-of-concept implementation of the model in the customer’s Azure environment.
Beyondsoft machine learning solutions deliver results in diverse applications such as:
• Rapid identification of target customers and accurate predictions of their buying actions.
• Deep understanding of customers for more effective marketing and sales touchpoints.
• Predictive maintenance to anticipate and correct problems before they occur.
• Processing of vast amounts of real-time data to minimize false alerts, find root causes, and take automatic actions to reduce operating costs.
• Delivery of millions of predictions in less than a minute.
About the Azure Marketplace
The Azure Marketplace is an online market for buying and selling cloud solutions certified to run on Azure. The Azure Marketplace helps connect companies seeking innovative, cloud-based solutions with partners who have developed solutions that are ready to use.
Beyondsoft is a Microsoft managed partner with gold competencies in Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, and Application Development. Beyondsoft leverages emerging technologies and proven delivery methods, enabling customers to take an agile and forward-thinking approach to their business. Beyondsoft has a diversely talented team of 14,000 professionals across five continents who thrive on innovation and pushing the bounds of technology to solve customers’ most pressing challenges.
For more information, press only:
Chelsea Nivens, Beyondsoft, (832) 590-9822, firstname.lastname@example.org